Stettler Friends of the Library Society
Christmas Wine Survivor
- Raffle rules will be posted on www.spl.prl.ab.ca.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the raffle.
- Beginning on Friday, August 28, 2020, a maximum of 200 entries will be accepted until Saturday, November 28, 2020 (the Entry Period).
- Entry fee is $20 plus a bottle of wine with a minimum value of $15.00 (before taxes and bottle deposit). Tickets are available at the Stettler Public Library or any member of the Stettler Friends of the Library Society.
- Homemade wine is not eligible.
- No IOU’s for the wine. Wine must be present at the time of ticket purchase.
- Wine is to be dropped off at the Stettler Public Library where it will be stored in a safe place until the Final Elimination Draw.
- The Elimination Draws will be held at the Stettler Public Library on Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Wednesday, December 2, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4, & Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 4 pm.
- The amount of the wine to be won will be determined based on the number of entrants who purchase entry tickets during the Entry Period.
- At the end of the Elimination Draw, the final 6 numbers will be declared winners as follows:
1st Place will win 30% of the wine collected.
2nd Place will win 20% of the wine collected.
3rd Place will win 20% of the wine collected.
4th Place will win 10% of the wine collected.
5th Place will win 10% of the wine collected.
6th Place will win 10% of the wine collected.
- You agree to provide your first and last name, contact phone number, address and email address on the entry ticket.
- The Stettler Friends of the Library Society will publish eliminated and winning ticket numbers on the Stettler Public Library Facebook page.
- You can purchase One-Time Immunity for $10.00 if you are eliminated during one of the five elimination draws. You will have until 1 pm the following day, after your ticket number has been drawn to purchase immunity. If you are eliminated after your immunity purchase, you cannot purchase a second immunity.
- The six winning entries will be notified by a phone call to the phone number registered on the entry ticket and by one email to the email address registered on the ticket entry.
The Christmas Wine Survivor Raffle is being conducted under AGLC Licence # 564364.