Popular digital magazines available to read on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Titles on demand and never need to be returned.
- Visit the Parkland Zinio website by clicking Visit Zinio.
- Click Create New Account. Follow the prompts to create a Zinio account.
Using Zinio on a Computer
- After registering, browse the Zinio website and find a magazine you want to borrow.
- Click the cover. The most current issue is displayed at the top of the page. Back issues are below.
- Click Checkout.
- Once the magazine is checked out, you can click Start Reading to stream the magazine on your computer.
Using Zinio on your Tablet or Smartphone
- Follow the Initial Setup instructions above.
- Download the Zinio for Libraries app from the app store on your device.
- Open the app. Tap Log In.
- Input the library card number, username, or email associated with your Zinio account.
- Input your Zinio password. (Note: This is not the pin number associated with your library card. This is the password you created for your Zinio account during the Initial Setup process.) Tap the arrow button.
- To find a magazine to borrow, tap Checkout magazines at the bottom of the screen. This will open the Zinio website.
- Tap the cover of the title you want to borrow. Tap Checkout.
- Go back to the app. If your magazine is not showing up in the app, tap the gear symbol at the top of the screen. Tap Refresh Library. Tap the X in the left corner.
- Tap the magazine cover. The magazine will begin downloading automatically.