Volunteer Positions: Youth Board Member
The Stettler Public Library Board is seeking new members in grades 7 to 12 who want to gain leadership experience and help make the library a better place. The only commitment is attending a monthly evening board meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of every month (except July and August), and helping at occasional events.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Youth who are interested in developing their leadership skills and who want to contribute to their community.
• Youth with all kinds of backgrounds and experiences.
What Will You Do?
• Help plan events
• Promote the library to others
• Meet new people and community leaders
Why Should You Apply?
• Gain practical leadership experience that you can use in future employment and leadership roles
• Contribute to your community
• Have fun and meet new people
To apply, email: