The Stettler Public Library is governed by appointed trustees from the Town of Stettler and County of Stettler No. 6. Library board meetings are open to the public. Our current board chair is Jane Skocdopole and our library manager is Rhonda O'Neill.
If you are interested in learning more about the board or about becoming a board member contact us.
Meetings and Minutes
The SPL Board meets monthly except during July and August. Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month at 5:30 PM in the Recreation Centre Board Room. Please find minutes from recent meetings below, if you are seeking meetings from an earlier time period please stop by the library or contact us at 403-742-2292.
- Jane Skocdopole, Chair (403-740-6346)
- Vicki Leuck, Vice Chair (403-501-1329)
- Barb Gano, Treasurer (403-742-0035)
- Gord Lawlor, Town Representative (403-740-6690)
- Les Stulberg, County Representative (403-579-2403)
- Gail Peterson, Member at Large(403-740-4328)
- Andrew Brysiuk, Member at Large (403-741-2369)
- Ben Ayotte, Member at Large (403-740-9553)
- Will Brown, Member at Large (403-741-9367)
- Blake Chapman, Member at Large (403-741-5760)
- Al Campbell, Town Representative
- Ernie Gendre, County Representative
Policy Review: Jane Skocdopole, Andrew Brysiuk, Ben Ayotte, Blake Chapman
Personnel/Finance: Jane Skocdopole, Barb Gano, Les Stulberg, Andrew Brysiuk, Gord Lawlor
Advocacy: Jane Skocdopole, Vicki Leuck, Ben Ayotte, Will Brown, Gail Peterson
Friends of the Library Representative: Gail Peterson